Jayfor Consulting - ACC Law & Legislation Specialist Services.
If you are experiencing issues with ACC, disagree with a decision, seek treatment injury or lump sum claims, we can help you. If you wish to use our services, we will:
- Complete relevant privacy legislation documentation that allows our involvement
- Advise ACC and request a full copy of your relevant file details
- Review your ACC file and write relevant correspondence to specialists on your behalf
- Attend medical assessments and branch meetings with you, taking comprehensive notes or recordings
- Make application for and represent you at your Mediation and/or Review hearings
- Lodge an appeal to be taken to a hearing at the District Court (if necessary)
- Liaise fully with your ACC representative and take all relevant steps to ensure a successful outcome
- We will endeavour to resolve your issue before applying for a review or appeal hearing. If we are unable to get your decision settled at this early stage, we may have to make a referral to one of our specialists. These specialists will provide a thorough report, which are essential if we are to proceed to a Review or Appeal Hearing.
Having been involved in the disputes and review process, and many years experience in the judicial system, particularly in Tenancy Tribunal and Disputes matters. I am experienced in the preparation and presentation of submission documents – I am not afraid to make a point on your behalf.
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiator
- Thinks outside the square
OUR FEES .
During the management of your claim, we will endeavour to keep our fees to a reasonable level. We do not charge an hourly rate and usually have a set fee depending on the type of dispute you have with ACC as follows:
- No win – no fee policy
- Set fees for surgery application funding success
- Gold card discount of 20% on surgery funding applications.
- On other issues a percentage of what is owing if a dispute is settled in your favour (lump sum claims etc).
- Set fees for management and entitlement issues.
- A copy of our contract will be made available at the time of signing and after full discussion and understanding by yourself
Don’t let your lack of understanding of the ACC legislation be a stumbling block for you – call me on 07 8865787, text on 021 929 705 or email email@example.com,
About Jayfor Consulting .
I got involved in ACC advocacy work when a family member was declined weekly compensation after suffering a work related back injury. For three months ACC covered his injury, funding treatment, including specialist visits however continued to refuse his weekly compensation.
The recommendation that he see an ACC Advocate resulted in a review hearing application being made and subsequent assistance with this claim on his part lead to the offer of training in the field of Independant advocacy.
ACC revoked their decision at the 23rd hour and the rest is history. After seeing the stress this caused and the lack of fairness shown I became passionate about fighting for what is right on behalf of the client.